Genesis Battlegreen Run Details
Please join us for the 19th Annual Genesis Battlegreen Run
|Date:||Sunday, November 2, 2014
12:15pmGenesis Battlegreen Run Facebook Page
|Race Routes:||10K: Course Map
5K: Course MapThere is also a 5K Memorial Cancer Walk
Proceeds from the race support the following organizations:
- Greater Boston Habitat for Humanity
- The Genesis Community Fund *
- OCEAN (Ovarian Cancer Educational Awareness Network)
- Pauline Briggs Scholarship Fund
* Established in 1997, the Genesis Community Fund was established to provide college scholarships and support human service needs in our local communities. The fund was also utilized to provide scholarship assistance to children of the employees of Aon Risk Management who perished on September 11, 2001 in New York.
While the primary source of revenue for the fund is the Genesis Battlegreen Run, held each November, donations have been made by many individuals.