Creating an internship program
Did you know your internship program can be one of your company’s greatest recruiting assets?
But only if it’s done correctly. That’s why you need to make sure the program you establish follows best practices.
This offer highlights five important aspects of your internship program and how you can use them to maximum advantage, including:
- Identifying your ideal intern.
- Setting expectations and creating timelines for the program.
- Understanding your program’s impact.
- Creating guidelines for intern compensation.
- Exploring the benefits of mentorship within an internship program.
Download this resource
Thank you for requesting this resource. It should arrive in your email inbox shortly or you can download it now using the link below.Download Now