We’re kicking off the new year with some great posts from 2013 you may have missed:
- Small business guide to recruiting through LinkedIn: 7 simple steps LinkedIn can be a powerful tool to assist in your recruiting efforts, learn how to get started.
- Don’t have a Leave Policy? Get One. Many small businesses aren’t covered by FMLA regulations, so establishing a clear and concise employee leave policy is critical so your employees know what to expect.
- Are you paying your employees correctly? A guide to payroll frequencies Learn the rules and regulations behind which employees can be paid at what frequency.
- Beyond 9 to 5, expanding your customer service Your clients are looking for you during non-business hours, learn how a client portal can help keep your clients engaged 24/7.
- Engaging your employees with time-off for service Allowing your employees to take paid time-off to perform community service can reap large rewards in employee engagement.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to Genesis HR Solutions at AskUs@genesishrsolutions.com or 800-367-8367.
Genesis HR Solutions is the premier PEO provider for Massachusetts based businesses.