As the year comes to a close we’d like to highlight some of our top posts from 2013:
- Remote Workers and Payroll Taxes, Are You Withholding Correctly? Withholding requirements can get tricky when you have remote workers, this article helps clarify your responsibilities for taxing them correctly.
- How to Manage Per Diem Employees the Right Way Per diem employees give your business flexibility, but they can also pose some unique management challenges.
- 7 Questions to avoid asking in an Interview Interviewers can easily get themselves into trouble by asking the wrong or inappropriate questions, find out what to avoid.
- What is a PEO? A great description of what a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is and how it benefits small and medium-sized businesses.
- Employee or Independent Contractor – Make sure you know the rules Classifying employees incorrectly can lead to a lot of problems, find out what to watch out for
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to Genesis HR Solutions at AskUs@genesishrsolutions.com or 800-367-8367.
Genesis HR Solutions is the premier PEO provider for Massachusetts based businesses.