PEO Payroll Services: 9 Ways Genesis Works With Your Company
5. Unbundled, Transparent Payroll Reporting
Figuring out how much you’re paying shouldn’t be a headache, yet our clients often tell us that, before Genesis, they had terrible experiences with billing. We’re different. At Genesis, our invoices are transparent: We show you line-by-line what amount you’re paying, and you’re able to reference that within our system. Plus, with our PEO, you’ll get a real-life person whom you can contact at any time to help you with reports, answer your questions, or anything else you may need regarding payroll.
6. Child Support & Miscellaneous Garnishments
We’ll take this complexity out of your payroll to-do list and handle deductions required by state and federal laws for you. We can also accommodate deductions specific to your organization, including deductions for charities, uniforms, etc.
7. W-2 Preparation & Distribution & W-3 Transmittal
As your PEO, we remove the complexities of tax administration and manage it for you, including W2s and W3 transmittal.
- We proactively reach out to you to get any tax information required for your business’ filing.
- We manage tax-related information at year-end, so you get the opportunity to give us whatever you need to file, including information about taxable fringe benefits, S Corp taxable income, etc.
- We work with you when completing your W2s, so they go out in a timely fashion as required by the end of January.
8. State Unemployment Insurance Tax Account (SUTA) Management
Whatever state your employees are working in, we’ll calculate SUTA tax and include it on the invoice each payroll. We’ll also file those returns for you.
9. Employer Tax Deposits & Filings
We handle deposits and filings, including Form 940 and Form 941. Our tax engine uses your ZIP code to calculate correct tax info, so we know the exact amount to tax your employees. We know individual state requirements regarding reporting at the PEO level or client level, and we take care of filing accordingly.
How do you know if a payroll outsourcing service will benefit your organization?
Business owners and managers need to ask themselves if the people they’ve hired on staff to build and operate their organization actually add value to the payroll process. If the answer is no—which it likely is—then it’s time to consider outsourcing payroll to experts.Business owners and managers need to ask themselves if the people they’ve hired on staff to build and operate their organization actually add value to the payroll process. Click To Tweet
Other signs: If you’re having problems with accuracy, compliance, or record keeping, you need a payroll partner. Particularly, the Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division has specific standards for recordkeeping that most employers aren’t completely aware of—penalties and fines exist for not following these standards.
When you’re ready to ensure your company has precise payroll and tax administration—and your payroll taxes are deposited and filed accurately—a discovery call with Genesis is your first step. You can get started here.