As the year comes to an end, we’d like to highlight our top 5 blog posts from 2014.
• Understanding Third Party Sick Pay Know your responsibilities as an employer when it comes to third party sick pay.
• What should I do if an employee is arrested? The best thing that a business can do is to protect itself in the case of an employee getting in trouble with the law.
• When do I need new W-4 forms for employees? Most employers believe that once they collect a W-4 form from a new employee they can simply file it away. Learn why this is not always the case.
• Zero Tolerance for bullying in the workplace A list of certain types of behaviors to avoid and points to include in your anti-bullying policy.
• Identify warning signs that an employee wants to quit Tactics that may help identify warning signs that an employee wants to quit, before it’s too late.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to Genesis HR Solutions at AskUs@genesishrsolutions.com or 800-367-8367.